Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hottest guys in the NFL

Ok... so while stalking Reggie Bush online, I came across this list. It really is all about personal preference and taste. I prefer the looks of black men and darker men so Tom Brady would not be my number one. Reggie Bush most definitely would. But he must be hot if he's married to the world's hottest woman.

I also think Lance Moore deserves to be on this list. I mean face it. Hes effin HOT. He must be mixed cause he is the perfect blend. I think he is absolutely gorgeous. Plus he's got that Superbowl bling, super sexy! He also has a brother Nick Moore who plays in the Canadian football league. Not sure how different that is from the NFL.



Anyway, peak the list yourself and let me know what you think.
Hottest guys in the NFL

No comments:

Post a Comment