Thursday, December 23, 2010

This touched me to the core


picture:  cannazine.uk.co

I saw this video this morning and wanted to share it. I was super stunned and saddened by Heath Ledger's death 3 years ago and have always wondered how Michelle Williams has handled it. She did an interview with Nightline and it really touched me.

I have an odd, sad obsession with loss. It may be that I have experienced enough of it. Not always with death, but definitely with loss. Some not having anything to do with death at all, some about the loss of my familiar life after Katrina, some over breakups and some with death... a few ex boyfriends deaths have really just made me wonder if I ever said enough. Did I always say the things I truly wanted to say before their untimely passing? I linger on the "closure" aspect of everything; whether it be watching a movie, breaking up, hanging up, I MUST have closure. I believe that's why I always say how I feel about someone. If I love you, I will tell you. If I miss you, you will feel it. I wish everyone would aim to be more like this... you never know when it's too late.

Watch Michelle's interview here:
Michelle Williams on Nightline

No comments:

Post a Comment